Succeeding in the Era of the Digital Customer
Customers are more digitally connected and socially networked. They have access to a vast amount of information, and the result is they often know more than you do about your products, services, pricing, and reputation. Jennifer Schulze addresses how empowered consumers are changing the rules in her blog, “When Did My Customers Start Knowing More About Me Than I Know About Them?” As she states, “Customers are now able to get exactly what they need and want in real time. They have limited patience for content or products that do not meet their buying preferences . . .”
To better understand how SAP Cloud solutions and SAP Partners help organizations of all sizes succeed in the era of the digital customer, we met with three SAP customer innovators: Bona, EliTechGroup and Wacker Neuson who share how they engage their customers like never before, focus on the overall customer experience, and increase sales productivity in their markets.
Bona chose to integrate its technology platform with SAP Cloud for Service and Cloud for Social Engagement to improve service and engage customers through new channels working with SAP partner, KPIT. Now Bona can provide effortless service 24×7 and leverage new customers.
Working with a SAP partner, Knack Systems for their SAP Cloud for Service implementation expertise, EliTechGroup has full visibility into the customer information and history, enabling customer support to track & manage service calls in real time, maintaining high level of customer satisfaction to support and grow their business.
With SAP Cloud for Sales and SAP partner services from Knack Systems, Wacker Neuson empowers their reps to strategically engage with customers, giving them freedom & flexibility of mobile solutions with SAP Cloud for Sales. With an intuitive application that is easy to use, sales reps have seen a 40% productivity improvement and expect an annual 20% growth rate in revenue.
To learn more about these partners and to obtain tips to engage your customer like never before, check out the additional information below:
- Find out how Knack Systems is internally managing their sales process using SAP Cloud for Sales and shares perceptions on the rapidly rising power of the SME.
- Discover how KPIT delivers results to 21st century workforces are the globe.
- Sales Needs Marketing More Than Ever. Today’s buyers have made their choice before you even know they are deciding. Use digital marketing to get in front of these decisions.
- Want to boost your business? Don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to your customers — here’s how to have the right conversation with your customers.
- Win Customers For Life With These 5 Support Tips. Post-sale support is key in a cloud-based selling model, as contracts can be cancelled easily. Here’s how to win customers for life.