Join ASUG at SAP TechEd Las Vegas – Selected Customer Sessions
Join ASUG at SAP TechEd Las Vegas next month. You don’t want to miss updates from SAP but more importantly you don’t want to miss these great customer stories in these ASUG sessions.
Make sure to attend some of the ASUG education sessions and hear from peers about real life experiences. Below are some top session picks from the ASUG SAP TechEd Design Committee:
- Design Thinking and the State of Indiana
- How Mylan Is Using SAP HANA for EDW, Data Hub, and Self-Service BI
- Stack More Beer in the Fridge: How Molson Coors Increased Its Productivity
- Fisker Automotive’s Implementation of SAP Fiori and SAP Screen Personas
- How Bristol-Myers Squibb Leverages SAP Solution Manager
- Deploying SAP Fiori for an Amazing Mobile User Experience
- Lessons Learned: Custom Data Mart Development on SAP HANA at General Mills
- How SAP HANA Cloud Platform Helps Bring Mobility to the Tire Sales Process
- Coca-Cola Company Best Practices for SAP BW Migration to SAP HANA in Cloud
- Lockheed Martin’s SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA Migration
There are even more ASUG sessions on the website. Be sure to join ASUG for an ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar on Monday, October 19 covering hands-on sessions for SAP Design Studio, user experience and more.
Michelle Crapo says “I want to bring one thing back and use it. Anything. Usually I find that in the ASUG run sessions.”
See you there?
Source: SAP TechEd Official Photographer
Top image source: ASUG