Attend Best Practice Workshop for Multiresource Scheduling on October 5
As part of the International Conference on Asset Management – taking place October 5-6 in Düsseldorf – we offer you a half-day preconference workshop on Best Practice SAP Multiresoruce Scheduling for Enterprise Asset Management.
The SAP Multiresource Scheduling application enables resource management in the area of enterprise asset management (EAM). It runs as an integrated add-on to the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform or the SAP ERP application. ERP enterprise asset management orders create the scheduling demands. SAP Multiresource Scheduling integrates tightly with the SAP ERP Human Capital Management solution to determine the availability of employees.
Implementing best practices for scheduling EAM orders will result in:
- A comprehensive and up-to-date planning overview
- Improved planning efficiency
- Reduced idle time of your asset management staff and tools by optimizing resource utilization
- Reduced downtime of assets
Key focus points of this workshop are:
- Scheduling in enterprise asset management: principles and definitions
- Functionality in SAP Multiresource Scheduling
- Best practices for scheduling in an EAM environment
- Setup of main basic data for SAP Multiresource Scheduling (demo)
- Presentation of scheduling scenarios (demo)
Hosted by Pieter van Daal, SAP and Jan-Hein Hoogendoorn, Vesta Partners.
Interested? Register today to secure your seat.
I look forward to welcoming you to Düsseldorf.