On behalf of IBM, we would like to invite you to the IBM – SAP Power Summit to be held on September 29th and 30th, 2015 at the 19 Floor Auditorium, IBM Malaysia, Plaza IBM, Bandar Utama.
The Summit is for IBM i customers and business partners running SAP workloads or considering SAP workloads on IBM i. This event is designed to help businesses leverage IBM i and SAP technology, share best practices, and network with many other businesses running SAP workloads on IBM i. Presenters are experts from IBM with many years of experience regarding SAP and IBM i technologies and solutions.
By attending the IBM – SAP Power Summit you can expect to:
- Discover the latest Power Systems, IBM i, and SAP on IBM i trends
- Learn about new IBM i technology for SAP workloads
- Network with many other SAP on IBM i customers
- Learn how to leverage both IBM and SAP technology for your SAP on i workloads
The agenda will cover topics such as:
- IBM Power Systems update and directions
- IBM i update and directions
- HANA on Power
- SAP enhancements and features for IBM i
- SAP on IBM i performance update
- DB2 for i analytics and DB2 for i enhancements
Participation in the event is free of charge. For more information and to register, please contact Ng Ser Ser at email@example.com.
A comparable event in Europe is tentatively planned in the fall of 2015.