As Part of the SAP HANA Cloud Portal Developer Challenge 2015 I have developed a custom ui5 app using SAP Web IDE, and deployed the applications in the Hana Cloud Platform. Also designed the app using UI Theme designer.
Since mobility continues to change the way we do business at a dramatic rate. A strong consensus has emerged: mobility is now a top priority for business. Mobile devices, apps and data can help organizations operate more quickly and flexibly at a lower cost. For employees, mobility improves productivity, responsiveness and job satisfaction. As next-generation mobility strategies take shape, IT groups are implementing a broad range of supporting technologies as well as policies. Mobility will continue to be a powerful business trend and a key driver of IT change in the coming years, changing the way people work and organizations succeed.
So I have remoulded a classical report style into a mobile app for two reasons:
1) Reporting kind of options are unavailable.
2) Also, most importantly this report is a very critical part of FI (finance) domain, and FI drives the business money.
Fiori Launchpad outcome :
The app is created w.r.t. Oil & Gas Industry Sector which reports the list of all open customer receivables, sorted by age, and provides an analysis of each customer receivable owed to you. This report gives an idea to the organization on how much amount outstanding with customers, and helps in sending payment reminders in time.
Selection Criteria :
- Based on the selection criteria the user enters, the customers are fetched from Customer Master table (KNA1) and their Bill-To Party from Customer Partner table (KNVP).
- For the above Bill-To Customers, the open items are fetched from table Customer Item Open Item(s) table (BSID).
Value Help For all Company Codes:
- For all the customer open items found, get the Contract/Credit Memo document flow from table VBFA, and then get the Equipment details from VISER02.
- Each of the above open item(s) found above correspond to a particular Net Due Date. This date is used to bifurcate the item into the corresponding buckets as stated above.
- For each open item a call to function DETERMINE_DUE_DATE is made, which returns the final due date for the customer payment.
- All the above records are finally displayed as output.
The logic reconciles journal entries of the accounting documents generated for the customers using invoices/credit memos generated through VF01/02 or FB70/75, and then displays the output in 2 formats:-
- Detailed format
- Summary format
Both these formats contains 5 buckets in which the outstanding amount is divided:-
- 1 – 30 days
- 31 – 60 days
- 61 – 90 days
- 91 – 120 days
- 121 + days
Below are the output formats:-
Detailed Format :
Summarised Format :