IdM UI tasks – manage users UI access control
Here is an easy way to maintain the users UI access(display/edit/create access control).
- Create a custom privilege for the UI Display tasks & UI Edit tasks:
Note: for each UI task(display/edit/create) add the needed privilege.
2. Create a custom job to maintain the users access
- You can use a csv file, based on this file you can grant the needed access(PRIV:ROLE:TestUI_Display/ PRIV:ROLE:TestUI_Edit) to the users
- Then you will have one FromASCII file pass to read the scv file and create a custom table
- Second To Identity Store pass to update the users
Hope you like it 🙂