This Blog is ‘To start with’ page for SAP Solution Integration with HADOOP.
The strength of HADOOP is it can store very huge amount of data of various formats, good for manipulating very large files and is tolerant to hardware and software failures, the drawback it can not deliver that in real time. This is where power of HANA kicks in, SAP HANA with its In-memory technology is best suited for processing data in Real time and fast. Hence SAP HANA and Hadoop should be a perfect match.
(This Blog will be updated regularly don’t forget to Bookmark)
- Video : How to Use Hadoop with Your SAP Software Landscape
- Guide : How to Use Hadoop with Your SAP® Software Landscape
- FAQ : Big Data and Suite on HANA – SAP HANA Platform and HADOOP Integration
- HDB SP10 – Hadoop Integration : SAP HANA SPS10- Hadoop Integration
- SAP Help : SAP Data Services
- SCN : Data Services and Data Quality
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- SDA: Hadoop installation
- Enterprise Hadoop: The Ecosystem
- SAP and Hortonworks Reference Architecture
- HADOOP installation made easy
- Configuring Data Services and Hadoop