ASUG SAP Analytics BusinessObjects Conference Starts Next Monday in Austin
ASUG SAP Analytics BusinessObjects Conference Starts Monday in Austin
The 2015 SAP BusinessObjects User Conference starts this Monday, August 31st and goes through Wednesday, September 2nd. With more than 150 educational sessions, networking sessions, plus opportunities to test-drive SAP products and provide feedback to Product Managers, this is a must-attend event!
2015 SAP BusinessObjects User Conference is a three-day event filled with customer-driven education, hands-on sessions, influence and networking opportunities for analytics and BI professionals. Some highlights include:
- Customer presentations
- A products and services exhibition in the Showcase
- Keynote presentation from ASUG CEO Geoff Scott
- Participate in face-to-face Influence Council sessions to help shape the direction of future SAP products
Conference Session Presentations Now Available
If you’re attending the SAP BusinessObjects Analytics Conference, be sure to access sessions before you go. Be sure to print out any slides you’d like to use while in Austin before you leave, as printed session handouts will not be available onsite.
Upcoming ASUG BI September Webcasts
Join us for these upcoming webcasts in September.
- Sept. 8 BICCs: Key to BI Success & Self Service BI with SAP and Tetra Pak
- Sept. 10 Unprecedented Visibility – Bring BI Auditing and Monitoring to your Mobile Device
- Sept. 15 What is Coming in SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2
- Sept. 17 Creating Interactive Analytics from Various Data Sources to Improve Patient Outcomes and Reduce Costs
See all of our upcoming ASUG BI webcasts here.
Past ASUG BI Webcasts
Below are some quick links to help you find webcast recordings:
Business Intelligence Community Webcasts
Analytics SIG Webcasts
BI Platform SIG Webcasts
Data Management SIG Webcasts
Dashboarding SIG Webcasts
Enterprise Data Warehousing Webcasts
Reporting SIG Webcasts
Join ASUG at SAP TechEd
Jump-start your conference experience by attending an ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar on Monday, October 19. ASUG Volunteers are facilitating FULL DAY | HANDS-ON: SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio Deep Dive with expert SAP Mentor Ingo Hilgefort. Sign up for pre-conference seminars during the registration process. If you have already registered and would like to add a pre-conference session, visit the following registration page.
Join our mailing list
Look back at last year’s ASUG SABOC event:
Scenes from Hands-on session:
Scenes from the ASUG Hub:
Note: this is cross posted from ASUG.com SAP Analytics BusinessObjects Conference Starts… | ASUG