SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll for the United States rapid-deployment solution is here!
As the job market is heating up, employers are looking for HCM solutions that provide them with functionality and options to deliver a great employee experience, while minimizing the time it takes to administer and run the application.
At the same time, when it comes to software implementation, the top pain point cited by CIOs is complexity. Complexity and time to deployment concerns make many implementations go on hold or get cancelled.
Now, with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central US Payroll RDS, both organizational and technological concerns for payroll function are addressed, offering this key HCM functionality for deployment on a managed timeline with predictable budget:
- A package that includes vital payroll functions, from payroll processing to employee lifecycle and absence management payroll events
- An integrated solution that transfers data seamlessly between Payroll, ERP Financials, Employee Central and Time Off applications, saving administration time and effort
- Easy implementation with a preconfigured, legally compliant best practice based solution
- Quick deployment with a cloud instance ready to run in weeks
What do you get in the package?
- Preconfigured cloud instance of Employee Central Payroll solution, supplied with US specific SAP and SuccessFactors best practices
- Getting Started Guide: lists all activities you need to carry out before implementing the solution package, from system and tool set-up to activation of business content and validation
- Configuration Guide for each of the building blocks in scope of the solution: provides the information to set up the configuration of the building block manually
- Process Flow Diagrams for each of the building blocks in scope of the solution
- Test scripts for each of the building blocks in scope of the solution
- Software Delivery Requirements: helps validate that key prerequisites such as software components and versions match the customer situation and are in place for the implementation; check that correct content, tools and skills are in place before the project starts
- Employee Central payroll workbook: describes the integration configuration between Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll
Building blocks in scope of the solution:
- Add new Employee/Rehire
- Take Action: Job Change/Transfer/Compensation Change
- Take Action: Promotion/Demotion
- Take Action: Termination
- Data Change Employee File
- Absences Maintenance using Time Off
- Take Action: Leave Of Absence
- Payroll and Post Payroll Processing
- Retroactive Payroll Processing
- Off-cycle Payroll Processing
- Period End Closing for HCM
Over the next weeks, I will talk about the functionality provided by the package and how it helps deliver a seamless payroll processing experience.