C4C Academy – SAP Cloud for Customer – February 2014 Release Education Content
It is with immense pleasure and a deep sense of gratitude that we present to you detailed education collateral that you can leverage to learn about and better understand the SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) – February 2014 Release enhancements. THANK YOU to the product managers for creating the content and delivering the education sessions for this important service release.
The C4C for LoB Sales enhancements education content is outlined below:
- Talk about What’s New and enhancements made to C4C (VIDEO)
- Talk about enhancements in Activity, Surveys, Analytics and Costing (VIDEO)
The C4C for LoB Service enhancements education content is outlined below:
- Talk about Employee Support, Agent Workspace, Workflow(POC) and Ticket Status by Type (VIDEO)
- Talk about Support Portal for Partners (VIDEO)
- Talk about B2B Service Management and Field Service (VIDEO)
The C4C for Industry enhancements education content is outlined below:
- Talk about the High Tech Industry Cloud (VIDEO)
The C4C Platform & Integration enhancements education content is outlined below:
- Talk about Key User extensibility (VIDEO)
- Talk about WebDAV integration (VIDEO)
- Talk about Work Ticket to ERP Invoice and Work Order Replication integration (VIDEO)
- Talk about Work Ticket to ECC Billing Request integration (VIDEO)
- Talk about ERP Sales Order for Quote and Billing Request for Work Ticket integration (VIDEO)
- Talk about Sales Quote to CRM Sales Order integration (VIDEO)
- Talk about Mobile Solution enhancements (VIDEO)
Remember to leverage the SAP Jam app or the SuccessFactors app on your mobile device to access all of this content conveniently in any and every situation to consume information, talk about and explain SAP Cloud for Customer.
We hope you are able to leverage all the content outlined above to comprehensively inform yourself about the C4C – February 2014 software-as-a-service release.
Thank you for your time, attention and engagement,
Your Cloud for Customer SCN Community Team
(Please leave a comment if you have problems accessing the content.)