How to connect the SAP Mobile Documents Android app to your Trial
This is a short description on how you can connect the SAP Mobile Documents Android App to your SAP Mobile Documents Trial account on HCP.
Get your Trial account for SAP Mobile Documents on SAP Hana Cloud Platform
You need to have a Trial Account for SAP Mobile Documents on SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
In your trial account,
b. Log on with your registered user
c. Select Services –> Mobile Documents
d. Right-Click on the Go to Service link and copy the link address.
The link will look like https://mdocs-<YourUniqueTrialID>trial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/mcm/browser.
Remove /mcm/browser from the link and copy the URL
This link will be used later to configure the client.
Download SAP Mobile Documents Android App:
1. You can download the the SAP Mobile Documents from Google Play Store: SAP Mobile Documents – Android App at Google Play
Configure Android App to connect to your Trial
1. Open the SAP Mobile Documents app.
2. Skip the passcode for now. You can set it later if you want to.
3. In the logon window, specify the server URL. The server URL will be same link you copied earlier i.e. https://mdocs-<YourUniqueTrialID>trial.hanatrial.ondemand.com
4. Enter your registered email address as the User Name and Password and tap on Log On button
You should now be connected to your files! 🙂