By Alice Adams, ERPCorp
Controlling 2015 is a conference for SAP professionals covering detailed topics in the management accounting module of SAP. This conference is for end-users, managers and consultants dealing with SAP master data, transactions, configuration, and reporting. The conference will take place September 21-24, 2015 in San Diego.
Here are just a few of the reasons why your SAP FI/CO team needs to be at Controlling 2015:
- Case study presentations from leading SAP customers including Eli Lilly and Company, Lundin Eagle Mine, Woodward, Rochester Public Utilities, and the Navajo Tribal Utility Authority.
- Exclusive access to new SAP developments including SAP HANA, SAP Simple Finance 1503, and SAP Accounting functionality. Watch this plenary session recording from Controlling 2014: SAP Accounting powered by SAP HANA – Moving controlling and finance closer for an idea of what you can expect. The session was presented by Janet Salmon, Chief Product Owner for Management Accounting at SAP SE.
- Networking unlike any other SAP conference you have been to including interactive forums, expert led networking on challenging topics like SAP CO-PA and SAP Material Ledger where participants have the opportunity to ask an expert their toughest questions, industry and topic area networking, social events and more.
- SAP experts and internationally recognized thought leaders lead every sessions at Controlling 2015. Add value to your team and improve your company’s bottom line. Learn more about Controlling 2015 speakers.
- SAP is the Platinum Lab Sponsor for Controlling 2015 and will provide hands on opportunities for conference attendees to “touch and feel” new SAP technologies.
You don’t have to take our word for it, find out what attendees at Controlling 2014 had to say about the Controlling conference here.
Register now for Controlling 2015.