Here you will find a collection of different learning materials for SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication (in short, Identity Authentication).
Please note that these materials are not SAP official product documentation.
Integration between SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication and SAP Cloud Platform
Onboarding Kit for SAP Cloud Platform Customers and Partners
Learn which are the first steps you should take to use SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication with SAP Cloud Platform for Java and HTML applications and some other SAP Cloud Platform services.
Interesting blog series on SAP Cloud Platform architecture covering different aspects related to security and application development
SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Learning Materials:
Video Tutorials on YouTube via HANA Academy (April 2015)
Learn how to enable your users to authenticate against an on-premise Corporate User Store:
1. How-to Guide for authentication with Identity Authentication against Microsoft Active Directory
2. Learn how to enable Desktop SSO wiith SPNEGO in addition to authentication against Microsoft Active Directory – users authenticated with corporate LDAP credentials on their desktops will get single sign-on to cloud applications.
3. How-to Guide for authentication with Identity Authentication against SAP NetWeaver JAVA AS with possibility to connect to other user repositories.
Learn how to define Risk-Based Authentication rules and also Risk-Based Authentication as an Alternative to Restrict User Access Option
Learn more about Two-factor Authentication
Learn more how to customize Identity Authentication UIs with your corporate branding.
Integration of Identity Authentication with other SAP Cloud Products
4. Integration of SAP SuccessFactors Intelligent Services with Identity Authentication (previously SAP Cloud Identity) using SAP HCP-IS(HCI) – you will learn how to create a user and delete a user upon employee hire and employee termination in SAP SuccessFactors
5. Managing user roles when integrating SAP Document Center into SAP Jam Collaboration via SAP HCP Identity Authentication or SAP ID Service
6. Find a blog series with steps how to configure Identity Authentication (previously SAP Cloud Identity) to authenticate users for SAP Cloud Platform, portal service
7. Configure SAP SuccessFactors Business Execution (SAP SuccessFactors BizX) SSO to use SAP HANA Cloud Platform Identity Authentication
8. Single Sign-On from BusinessObject Cloud to HANA – Reverse Proxy Rules for SAP Cloud Identity