3rd Party Integration now made easier with “SAP Best Practices for SuccessFactors Employee Central Third-Party Integration”
Looking to integrate your Success Factors Employee Central tenant and your Payroll Solution(s)? Look no further – As of August 10, 2015 the Rapid Deployment Solutions portfolio is proud to announce a game changing offering that allow you to jumpstart such an integration in a predictable manner.
Before that, let’s take a quick look at a typical customer situation. Typical challenges faced by a customer include the following
- Customer is using EC Payroll for United states and 3rd Party Payroll solutions for smaller locations in other countries
- Integration between Success Factors Employee Central and EC Payroll is provided by SAP
- How can customer integrate the other Payrolls (Country B, C, …)?
Here’s the solution:
SAP Best Practices for SuccessFactors Employee Central Third- Party Integration offers you the solution which provides an integration
template which can be easily adjusted to specific integration needs based on the included examples and guides
Business benefits include
- Reduces customers cost and time to implement integration between SuccessFactors Employee Central and Payroll solution
- Fast implementation of customer specific integration between Success Factors Employee Central and 3rd Party Payroll solutions based on templates and adjustment guides provided by SAP
- The templates follow the HR XML Open standards, which makes them the perfect accelerator for most 3rd party payroll solutions integration implementation
- Leveraging SAP Hana Cloud Integration with no need for other integration tools
What does the solution contain?
- Templates and adjustments guides for integration implementation by partners and customer.
The Best Practice for Success Factors Employee Central integration with 3rd Party Payroll provides a template with pre-defined integration content based on the interface definition by HR Open Standard consortium with a step by step guide explaining how to use this template and how to adjust it to specific needs. The adjustment examples are based on common use cases like specific address handling in different countries or handling of
The pre-defined integration content is leveraging the SAP Hana Cloud Integration and can be downloaded from the integration content catalogue and easily deployed on Hana Cloud Integration tenants. The content together with the provided examples and guides makes it very easy to create new integrations build according to customers specific needs
Business Scope Covered:
The package also provides Custom Data Integration by SAP Service in 3 different variants
- Custom Data Integration / iFlow – Low Complexity
- Custom Data Integration / iFlow – Medium Complexity
- Custom Data Integration / iFlow – High Complexity
Learn more about this offering by visiting here