The document is about a report for displaying the corresponding customer details using a simple ABAP program with ALV display, using input file that have BP numbers.
It consist of multiple select conditions that will fetch and display the BP number, GUID, Customer number, address details of customer , company code details of the customer, and sales area data. Also a check box is available if the program need to select the customer credit details as well. The program is executed in live system for data quality check and to identify the missing mandatory fields in ERP tables.
Steps are given below
- Prepare the input file with BP numbers in a notepad
2. The program is using GUI_Upload for fetching data from input file and the file is to be placed in local system
3. It will collect corresponding business partner GUID from BUT000
4. Using the busness partner GUID it will fetch the corresponding customer from CVI_CUST_LINK
5. Using customer number get the details from KNA1, KNB1 and KNVV for customer general, company code and sales area details
6. The reports selects those fields which are mandatory for my system and this needs to be modified according to the mandatory/ custom fields in system
7. If the check box is checked for customer credit then it will fetch the fields from KNKK table as well
8. After giving input and execute, an ALV display is available with BP number, GUID, customer number, customer company code , and sales area details and customer credit details