Process Chains Schedule and Frequency Details
Data loading flow are automated via Process chain in the system.This document gives you the details information of Process Chain schedulling and frequency.
2.0 How to identify schedules and frequencies of Process Chain in the system?
- Go to Tcode-RSM37.
- Give the below Selection:
Job Name = BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER
From Date = Current Date to 10.01.2099
Job Status as “Released”.
- If selection Type id “CHAIN” then you will get corresponding “Process Chain Name.”
- If “Scheduled On “ is Blank then the corresponding PC is triggered via Event otherwise it is a time and Date based.
- Via this T-Code, we can find out the Schedulling type also,It’s a Event Based or Date & Time Based.
- If scheduled after event = “SAP_END_OF_JOB” then it is scheduled after SAP job.
- By Using Table TBTCO, we can find out the frequency of Process Chain.
- Depending upon the PR* fields identify if hourly,monthly, daily.
- If PR* count total is other than 1, then it’s other period.
- Based on the factory calendar and PR* field identify the special handling (e.g. don’t run on Sunday etc.)
- For weekly, identify the day of the week from the scheduled date
- For monthly, if cal day based identify the date from scheduled date
- The PR*DAILY count gives the workday for monthly loads.
By using above steps, we can easily found out the process chain details like PC scheduling and Frequency.
Good document Hani.
Really appreciate for your efforts.