ASUG BI Webinar List – August 2015
Here the updated list of webinars for August 2015
For all webinars :
Start Time : 11:00 AM (CT), 12:00 PM (ET), 10:00 AM (MT), 9:00 AM (PT)
Duration : 1 hour
- August 04 – Capitalize on Advanced Analytics with SAP HANA
SAP HANA is a modern platform that helps achieve agility and simplicity by converging data processing, application, integration, streaming services, and a suite of advanced analytic capabilities. Learn about SAP HANA’s advanced analytic services and common use cases including text analysis & mining as well predictive, spatial, and graph.
- August 10 – Tetra Pak’s BI Reporting Strategy Using Applications Created by SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
Find out how Tetra Pak is synergizing IT and business to drive agile BI strategy within Tetra Pak, and how it is using standardized/repeatable and clearly understood methodology across the organization. Hear what the key driving principles are for deploying BI strategy in Tetra Pak.Key learning points:
-Business-driven agile global deployment
-BI journey in Tetrapak
-Deploying actionable BI
- August 11 – How IPG Leverages SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office, to Deliver Winning Analytics and Increase Usability
The session will focus on how IPG is leveraging SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office, to deliver enhanced reporting and better data analytics to users. You will learn about the approach used to achieve 100% report conversion to the software and adoption of the tool by creating a power user network. We will also look at the challenges faced and how to overcome them.
- August 12 – Advanced Personalization of Hybris with SAP Predictive Analytics This session will walkthrough integration of Hybris with SAP Predictive Analytics for advanced personalization, which enables organizations to target their customers to increase conversion rates. You can define targeting rules to present products, offers, categories, etc. to customers to stimulate additional spending.
- August 13 – SAP IT Operations Analytics
An introduction to SAP’s latest analytics solution, SAP IT Operations Analytics. Learn how you can stream data from various data center tools for a comprehensive, realtime, view of your network. And go beyond monitoring and alerting to actually predict outages before they occur.
- August 18 – Predictive Analytics: Top 10 Customer Use Cases
This session will walkthrough top 10 customer use cases for predictive analytics and a related customer case study.
- August 20 – SAP Business Warehouse Data Provisioning from SAP and Non-SAP Sources
The operational data provisioning (ODP) framework has been greatly enlarged during the last releases of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and offers new, optimized provisioning capabilities. Together with the SAP Landscape Transformation replication server implementation into ODP, fascinating real-time insights are now supported wherever needed.
- August 25 – What’s New in SAP BusinessObjects BI4.1 SP06
Learn about the new features in BI4.1 SP06 in the BI platform, especially with Web Intelligence
I hope you enjoy these session.
Please note, that these are webinars organized by the ASUG BI group and for attending you need to be a ASUG Member.