we extended the support for customer specific fields. With the implementation of the SAP Notes mentioned below, three additional areas can be enhanced.
2198986 – Collaboration Portal: Enable customer extension on charge tree & event table
2199440 – Collaboration Portal: OBJECTS_TABLES_NOT_COMPATIBLE short dump after Event BAdI is implemented
The extensions will appear in the following areas:
- /SCMTMS/EVENT_NOT – Event: This field appears in the Events table on the Freight Order Details screen in the Freight Order Management workset.
- /SCMTMS/INVOICING – ChargeItem: This field appears in the Charges table on the Charge Details screen of the Freight Orders for Self-Billing screen in the Freight Settlement workset.
- /SCMTMS/INVOICE_SUBMISSION – ChargeItem: This field appears in the Charges table on the Invoice screen in the Freight Settlement workset.
The following DDIC structures have to be enhanced:
- /SCMTMS/EVENT_NOT – Event: /SCMTMS/S_GW_EV_NOT_EVENT
- /SCMTMS/INVOICING – ChargeItem: /SCMTMS/S_GW_INV_CHARGEITEM
- /SCMTMS/INVOICE_SUBMISSION – ChargeItem: /SCMTMS/S_GW_INVS_CHARGEITEM
If you want to get more information about the customer specific fields, check out the extension guide SAP TM Collaboration Portal – Customer Extensions or the BAdI documentation your SAP TM installation.