Customer specific fields available for new areas
we extended the support for customer specific fields. With the implementation of the SAP Notes mentioned below, three additional areas can be enhanced.
2198986 – Collaboration Portal: Enable customer extension on charge tree & event table
2199440 – Collaboration Portal: OBJECTS_TABLES_NOT_COMPATIBLE short dump after Event BAdI is implemented
The extensions will appear in the following areas:
- /SCMTMS/EVENT_NOT – Event: This field appears in the Events table on the Freight Order Details screen in the Freight Order Management workset.
- /SCMTMS/INVOICING – ChargeItem: This field appears in the Charges table on the Charge Details screen of the Freight Orders for Self-Billing screen in the Freight Settlement workset.
- /SCMTMS/INVOICE_SUBMISSION – ChargeItem: This field appears in the Charges table on the Invoice screen in the Freight Settlement workset.
The following DDIC structures have to be enhanced:
- /SCMTMS/EVENT_NOT – Event: /SCMTMS/S_GW_EV_NOT_EVENT
- /SCMTMS/INVOICING – ChargeItem: /SCMTMS/S_GW_INV_CHARGEITEM
- /SCMTMS/INVOICE_SUBMISSION – ChargeItem: /SCMTMS/S_GW_INVS_CHARGEITEM
If you want to get more information about the customer specific fields, check out the extension guide SAP TM Collaboration Portal – Customer Extensions or the BAdI documentation your SAP TM installation.