FI-Treasury Payment Medium forms Configuration Manual
FI-Treasury Payment Medium forms Configuration Manual
Unlike the classical payment forms, this blog will explains you the process of configuration for Payment Medium Formats from Payment Medium Workbench (PMW).
- Basic knowledge in FI.
- Basic knowledge in FI Tresury payment forms and Payment run.
I) Usually for configuring Classic Pament Medium Programs (Based on SAPscripts forms), we can use the below approach.
II) Unlike the above approach, we can also configure the PDF forms (Adobe forms – Tcode: SFP) by following the below Configuration steps.
1. We can directly use FBZP transaction for Maintaining Payment Program Configuration.
2. Click on All company codes.
4. After double clicking on company code we will get the below screen as shown below.
5. Click on “Paying company codes”.
6. Paying company codes. (Used for processing payment transactions)
We can set a condition here for the Minimum Amount for Outgoing payment, in my case I took ONE EUR. Meaning that, we cannot run the payments for those Invoice documents having amount less than this ONE EUR.
7. Create Payment Medium Format. (Used to control how the payment is made to the bank or the financial institution)
8. Click on New Entries or It is better to copy the standard payment medium format V3, In my case I took V3.
9. Enter the details as shown in the below screen shot by taking the reference of Payment Medium Format -V3 (Foreign Payment Transactions Austria).
Note: In my case I took the reference of standard Payment Medium Format -V3.By checking Mapping using DME engine, we can make use of DME engine and thus standard SAP events will be predefined.
10. DMEE structure maintenance, Go to Tcode: DMEE.
11. Payment Medium Format: ZPMF_UNDP_PAYMTS.
Note: All the below structures will be updated at run time, check the data in the below structures so that we can fetch the relevant data such as Payee address information, Payee bank details, Payer’s Bank details and other Payment related data.FPAYH – Payment medium: Payment dataFPAYHX – Payment Medium: Prepared Data for PaymentFPAYP – Payment medium: Data on paid items
12. Maintain Payment program at country level.
13. Double click on payment method “D” – Form UNDP Payments.
14. Maintain the below information for Payment method “D” as per required.
Note: For all the payment medium fomats we configured, a standard program “RFFOAVIS_FPAYM” will be assigned while running the payments through F110 transaction.
15. Maintain Adobe form (Tcode: SFP) at company code level.
16. Double click on the line of payment method “D”.
17. Maintain the settings as shown below.
18. Bank determination for the payment method “D”.
19. Select the Company code and choose Bank Accounts as shown below.
20. Related House Banks.
21. We can also configure the amount, which tells us the amount limit for outgoing payment in concerned House Bank.
22. You can create House Banks here.
23. Go to the below mentioned path for Assign Payment Forms for Payment Method in Company Code.
24. Select the Company code and choose Allocate foms to payment method in company code.
25. As per the requirement, assign the Adobe form (Tcode: SFP) for the payment method “D” under PDF-based Pament Medium Forms section.
26. Go to the below mentioned path for Assign Payment Medium Program for Payment Method in Country.
27. Enter Payment Medium Format “ZPMF_UNDP_PAYMTS” as shown below for the Payment Method ‘’D”.
28. As I mentioned in the step: 14 related to standard Payment Medium program “RFFOAVIS_FPAYM”, execute the report: “RFFOAVIS_FPAYM”.
29. Provide the details as per the below screen shot and save as variant “UNDP FORM”.
30. Select Create/Assign Selection Variants inorder to select assign selection variants.
31. Assign selection variants to the Payment Medium Format “ZPMF_UNDP_PAYMTS”.
32. Configuration part is done.
Overall summary of the configuration steps:
- Create a Payment Medium Format.
- Assign the Payment Medium Format at country level and payment method.
- Assign the Payment Form (Adobe form – Tcode: SFP) at company code level and payment method.
- Assign selection variant to the Payment Medium Program.
Adobe form design part:
1. As we know that, first we should create Adobe interface and then Adobe form.
Go to transaction code SFP.
2. Take the Import parameters as IS_FPAYH, IS_FPAYHX and IT_FPAYP.
I considered these parameters to meet the requirement, most of the times we can find all the relevant data in these structures.
3. In the Code Initialization part, we have to provide IS_FPAYH, IS_FPAYHX and IT_FPAYP at Input Parameters.
4. As I said in the step: 11, FPAYH, FPAYHX and FPAYP will be filled at run time while running the Payment Medium Program.
In the coding part we can directly use these structures as follows.
5. Adobe form design.
6. Now, we have all the below three details:
- Configuration part is done.
- Adobe design is done.
- Standard Payment Medium Program is also available. (RFFOAVIS_FPAYM)
7. Run the payments from transaction code F110.
8. Enter the details in Parameters.
9. Enter the details in Additional Log.
10. You will see the below screen when you go to the tab Printout/data medium.
11. After running the payment, you will get an Adobe form with all the details as shown below.
12. Also, the below two tables get updated as soon as the payment run is done.
Tables: REGUH and REGUP.
13. By directly executing the report.
14. Select the variant as shown below.
15. By selecting the variant, you will see the screen as shown below.
16. We just have to provide the Run date and Identification as shown below and Execute it.
17. A spool number get generated, click on the Spool Number.
18. Click on the PDF symbol to see the Payment form (Adobe form).
19. Generated PDF output (Adobe form output).
Refer the below link for Advantages of PMW:
Very useful document. Thank you very much for sharing this.
Thank you very much. 😆