Are You A Digitalist? Here’s Your Magazine!
The power of digital transformation is clear.
“Digitalists” are the people with the leadership responsibility to guide organizations through this change — and Digitalist Magazine is a new guide to help them drive this transformation.
Digitalist is a digital magazine that aims to provide everything an executive needs to be a leader in the digital economy. It offers a mix of columns, features, interactive visuals, and profiles that capture what’s happening now and what’s next in the world of business and tech.
Each issue includes details of the latest under-the-radar trends, profiles of disruptive companies & technologies, and interviews with leading thinkers who are shaping the future of technology and business.
Stories will focus on five key areas: the overall Digital Economy, the Future of Work, Finance, the Future of Resources, and the Future of the Customer Experience.
“Together, we have a front-row seat for the emergence of the Digital Economy — the rewiring of the social, economic, physical, and spiritual networks that unite the globe”.
He explains how to drive transformation in your organization using the seven essential digitalist principles:
- Validate digital ideas with a lean startup methodology
- Network software + sensors to eat the world
- Design experiences that people can live in
- Embrace third-generation IT to overcome digital experiences
- Focus on exponential technologies to create digital experiences
- Overlay data on every process to power digital experiences
- Acclerate your digital transformation by creating a learning organization
Other articles in the first issue include:
- Opportunity Matrix: A Pragmatic Guide to the Digital Revolution. A graphical view of the latest trends.
- The Digitalist Agenda. A roundup of the leading edge conferences and events.
- How 3D Printing Will Disrupt Manufacturing. A review of the key trends, from industrial machinery to the maker movement.
- Microculture: Shoreditch, London. A look at where Digitalists hang out around the world.
- Thinkers: Deborah Perry Piscione. Author of the book The Risk Factor explains how not to kill your chances to make it in the digital economy.
- How to Win From Center Court: A lighter-hearted look at Digital Economy, by me.
— SAP (@SAP) July 25, 2015
[This post originally appeared on the Business Analytics Blog]