Starting from April 4th.2016, the trial solution has been updated with SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 FPS01. See blog.
SAP S/4HANA, the next-generation business suite, is the brand-new offering fully built on the most advanced in-memory platform today – SAP HANA – and the modern user experience (UX) provided by SAP Fiori with embedded insight-to-action operational analytics.
To help you discover the potential and reimagine your business, the SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 30-day trial is available in the SAP Cloud Appliance Library (http://cal.sap.com). Hosted by Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com) this trial solution provides you the best opportunity to get a first-hand experience in your own private environment.
With the pre-activated SAP Best Practices content, you will be able to experience:
- End-to-end business processes across key business activities such as manufacturing, services, finance and controlling (powered by SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503); localized for US, Germany and China
- End-to-end Business processes for Chemicals and Discrete Manufacturing industries, localized for US
- The SAP Fiori User Experience
- SAP BusinessObjects and SAP Lumira reports
- Sample scenario using SAP Screen Personas UX technology
Two additional consumption channels are available for:
1. Securing your private landscape as long as you need, by purchasing an SAP Cloud Appliance Library Subscription Package. SAP software license is required. Access on SAP Store
2. Deployment in an on premise environment or in private cloud, SAP Partners with valid SAP Test and Development license can order a physical blu-ray shipment (material number 51049900), by following the instruction on SAP note 2041140 on SAP Support Portal.