i’m currently working alot with sapui5 and SAP Fiori applications, NW Gateway Services and so on. I was wondering, if it is possible to integrate a SAPUI5/SAPFIORI Application into a SAP Gui Dynpro and how it would behave. I’ve wrote a little program with a dynpro on it, and it works pretty well.
These are the steps required:
– Create Program
– Create Dynpro
– Create Dynpros PBO/PAI Modules
– Create Dynpro Status
– Handle Exit Command (and additional sy-ucomm’s from Dynpro Status) in PAI Module(s).
– Add Custom Container on the created Dynpro (In Attribute Window set rezise flags (vertically&horizontally)
– Instantiate Custom Container in PBO Module (cl_gui_custom_container)
– Instantiate HTML Control in PBO Module with Custom Container as parent. (cl_gui_html_viewer )
– Call Method show_url of HTML Control (Pass URL to the SAPUI5/SAP Fiori Application)
Enjoy the SAPUI5/SAP Fiori Application running in your SAP Gui
I didn’t test all functionality. But as far as i checked it, everything was working pretty fine.
What could it be useful for:
– Provide SAPUI5 Functionality within SAP Gui.
For productive solutions i would check if every functionality is fully working.
Have a nice day.