How to find Embedded queries in web template
In the past few years SAP frontend / backend has changed /
improved and added few options, however never added an option of directly
finding embedded queries within a Web template. This program can directly help
you get the query names in Web template.
You can directly get the names of all the embedded queries
present within the Web template. By executing this procedure you will be able
to see all available web templates along with the names of queries in it.
1) Following is the RSZWBTMPXREF table and is defined as shown in screenshot below:
2) Go to SE16 and enter the name of table RSZWBTMPXREF. Enter the name of Web template in field of OBJID for which you need name of embedded query as shown below:
Output after execution is:
3)Consider the table RSZELTDIR defined as below –
4) Go to SE16 and enter the name of following table and execute it. Selection screen will be displayed as shown below:
Now from the table RSZWBTMPXREF, copy the object name from the field OBJNM for the corresponding OBJID (Web template) as highlighted below in screen shots.
Enter this value in selection screen of table RSZELTDIR in ELTUID field as shown below and execute it.
Output after this execution is:
5) As you can see, MAP NAME field is displaying the name of embedded query for the corresponding ELTUID. This ELTUID corresponds to Web template which was copied from the table RSZWBTMPXREF.
6) Hence, by using the above mentioned procedure we can retrieve the embedded query name for the corresponding Web template.