Here’s my 3rd and final blog with reasons why more and more companies choose SuccessFactors to manage and transform their workforce. As a recap, the first couple reasons were
1. It’s like a Swiss Army knife.
2. It works.
3. The sky is the limit.
4. It is smart.
5. Users actually like to use it.
6. It is a Global Village.
7. At Your Service.
The importance of Service – the second ‘S’ in SaaS, can not be overestimated. In a world where, according to Forrester Research, up to 90% of buying decisions are made before engaging with sales, Service can quickly make or break an experience. Mike Ettling has written an interesting blog about this.
It is with this in mind that we’ve put a strong focus on delivering the best possible Service experience to every customer with a whole bunch of offerings:
- ROI calculation and business case support: Let’s face it, your company is likely to be as challenged as any for-profit organization when it comes to budgets. You will need a rock-solid business case and be able to show proper return on investment before you get the go to spend any money (SAP is no different). Our team of dedicated Value Engineers will help you build a strategy and quantifiable business case to help get your technology investments approved.
- We’re here to help build a longterm blueprint to the cloud, based on your current landscape and most important needs – where to start, where to focus on, how to get there.
- Implementation services will help you get up and running.
- Supporting your ongoing implementations – ensuring proper maintenance of your vehicle’s engine before the ‘check engine’ light goes on
- Optimizing what you already have is another area of focus for us. We make sure you get the most out of your investment.
- Lastly, with a full range of learning programs and an online community, we make sure you always stay on top of things and can share ideas and tips & tricks with your peers.
8. We’re In Our Prime.
29 years and counting, SAP HCM solutions are performing like clockwork at companies around the globe. And now with S4/HANA the next round of innovations is on us.
Combine that with the cloud HCM leadership of SuccessFactors over the past 14 years, our customers have the most comprehensive, most complete, most global set of HCM solutions available in the market today.
9. Businesses Follow the Law of Attraction
Our growing list of customers never ceases to impress. As of Q1’2015, more than 4,200 customers in 177 countries are managing their workforce with solutions from SuccessFactors. I didn’t even know there were that many countries on our planet. A few examples:
- Mandarin Oriental hotel – saved over $5M on recruitment fees alone
- Allstate – reported a 20% cut in annual expenses after five years
- Brooks Brothers – saw a 50% increase in employee data efficiency and a 10% hike in productivity by reducing admin time for hiring and onboarding.
And here are some quotes from customers:
“One of our top priorities at Software AG is to develop employees wherever they are. To do that, you need a truly integrated talent management system – and that’s what SuccessFactors delivers.“ – Ann Miller-Rauch, Head of Global Personnel and Organizational Development, Software AG
“While other software providers were answering our request with complex solutions, SuccessFactors came to us with an easy-to-implement suite of solutions.“ – Isabelle Lerin-Basset, Director of Organizational Development and Mobility, Keolis
Or listen here to our customers speaking at SAPPHIRE NOW 2015:
- Achieve better business outcomes by moving to cloud-based HR solutions (Allstate)
- Revitalize Human Resources with cloud-based Core HR solutions (Brooks Brothers)
- Transform the Learning Experience with cloud-based solutions (Disney)
10. Because They say so.
This last reason is really obvious, because it’s about what analyst firms are saying about us: 16 of the past 16 HCM reports by Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ventana Research and Nucleus Research rank SAP / SuccessFactors in the leadership categories of their analyses. This is something the entire team is extremely proud of, as it tells us that we’ve set the right course.