After Event Recording (Nacherfassung PM Auftrag)
In this blog I want to describe a feature which is already available via the Web User Iinterface in Enterprise Asset Management. You just have to use it.
After event recording via Asset Viewer – what is behind it?
After Event Recording suites the purpose that a technician identifies an issue at a piece of equipment, immediately fixes the issue and reports later the time spent and the material consumed. Very often he is not able to identify the equpiment number and searches along the hierachy of the Functional Location.
This all can be done in the Web User Interface of EAM.
- The technician opens the Asset Viewer searches along the hierarchy and after identifying the right piece of equipment he does a right click and selects “Confirm unplanned Job”
- Now a new Tab opens where most of the fields are already populated.
He now enters his time spent, materials consumed, confirmation longtext and is able to create an activity report as well.
He then can set the order and the notification to the status technical completion.
In essence with just a few clicks the following objects / process steps are created:
- Maintenance order, which is released
- Time confirmation for this order
- Goods issue against this order
- Notification creation (Activity Report)
- Notification and order are set to technical completed
With this functionality which is available you will simplify the daily life of your technician
Prerequisite for this is:
- Implementation of OSS Note 2129222
- Allocation of the the WD Application to the role of the technican as shown in the picture below
- Maintenance of the Launchpad via transaction LPD_CUST
You can find more detailed information about configuration of Web User Interface in EAM via this LINK
A direct access to more information on new EAM features is available via the innovation discovery tool. You can access the tool here.
Enjoy using this functionality