We invite you to participate in the “Topic of the Week” (TOW) campaign for SAP Fiori launchpad and SAP Fiori in the Cloud. A topic of the week is a selected topic about which you will get up-to-date information on SCN and our social media channels. You can listen to us and also discuss with us on SCN, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn on special days.
From July 28-29 we present “SAP Fiori launchpad and SAP Fiori in the Cloud” as the topic of the week (TOW).
Since some time SAP Fiori launchpad is available on HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) trial and productive version. You can develop your Fiori or Fiori-like application using Web IDE on top of HCP as an “HTML5 application”.
In addition we also launched the SAP Fiori, demo cloud edition, which you can use to explore and experience SAP Fiori user experience. The demo cloud edition contains transactional Fiori apps with pre-defined sample data. In the extended version, you can extend the Fiori apps using the Web IDE development environment, and also use the UI theme designer for branding.
You want to try it out by yourself?
Get access to the SAP Fiori, demo cloud edition, which is free of charge for 30 days. It allows you to experience SAP Fiori in the Cloud in a realistic scenario by customizing and extending the solutions.
You can also go one step further and participate in the Cloud Portal developer challenge 2015. By doing so you can again experience the Web IDE development environment, and find out how simple and intuitive it is to develop SAPUI5 business applications on HANA Cloud Platform and Cloud Portal. Create a trial account for HANA Cloud Platform/Cloud Portal and develop and start a development project.
Check out this great contribution to the developer challenge, and see how a team of consultants developed a SAP Fiori app “Real Estate Manager Alert Cockpit” for real estate managers, running on SAP Fiori launchpad. The feedback of the consultants gives us a confirmation that we are going into the right direction:…“SAP HCP and HANA Cloud Portal are really easy to understand and to use. The SAP Web IDE is a good tool, stable and with no local installation to do or update regularly. It is easy to use and powerful to test and deploy applications. We were impressed and see a real future in this full Development Infrastructure from SAP…”
What can you expect?
We will use our Social Media channels to give you an comprehensive overview on SAP Fiori launchpad on HCP and SAP Fiori, Demo Cloud Edition.
You can access the following channels to follow the information flow and join the conversation:
- Twitter: Get all kinds of information under hashtag #FioriCloud. You can read tweets also without having an own Twitter account.
- Facebook: Get images, see videos, get some product insight and some technical overview information etc. You can read the content of our public Facebook page also without having an own Facebook account.
- LinkedIn: Get more technical information.
- and visit our Cloud Portal and SAP Fiori communities on SCN, where we also cover SAP Fiori + launchpad topics
- Send your questions on Twitter to @Portal_SAP https://twitter.com/PORTAL_SAP and use hashtag #FioriCloud for your tweets. During July 28-29 our product experts will answer you questions.
We are looking forward to meeting you on our social media channels.