To enable Theme editor(if not visible) in SAP Enterprise Portal 7.4
This blog post is to suggest one of the solutions to enable theme editor in SAP Enterprise Portal in case the administrators are not able to view the same by default and are able to see a blank page instead.
Consider the scenario where in the administrator needs to view in the theme editor to form a customized theme for the portal but is not able to view the same.In such cases ,the following steps needs to pursued:
- Log on to SAP Netweaver Administrator, navigate to: Configuration->Infrastructure->Application Modules.
- In the Overview tab, filter the Application List. In the name field, type laf and then press Enter.
- Select the laf service from the application list->Click on More Actions->Select View Corresponding to Application
- Once redirected to Start and Stop Applications page, click on the Restart button to restart the com.sap.portal.themes.lafservice and refresh to check the status of the service by clicking on Refresh.
- Once the service is restarted successfully, logon to SAP Portal->Content Administration->Portal Display->Portal Themes->Theme Editor->Click on Options->Refresh
The theme editor would be visible now.
Hope this solution helps out! 🙂