The framework page layout appears differently after a system upgrade. The order of the IView’s in the framework page seems to be in an incorrect order.
For example. Top level Navigation can be in the bottom of the page or the Masthead may appear below Top Level Navigation.
EP Release Independent SAP Net Weaver
To resolve this issue following main three steps has to be followed :
1.Identify the desktop assigned to the user facing the issue
2.Identify the Framework page assigned to the desktop
3.Check and correct the order in the Framework Page
• Identify the desktop assigned to the user facing the issue :
1. Login to the portal
2. Navigate to System Administration -> System Configuration -> Portal Display -> Desktop & Display Rules
3. Portal Content -> Portal Administrators -> Super Administrators -> Master rule Collection(Right click Open -> Rule Collection)
4. Check if the particular user is maintained or check IF User = * and corresponding is the desktop assigned.
(As per the screenshot – pcd:portal_content/every_user/general/defaultAjaxframeworkContent/com.sap.portal.afpDesktop)
• Identify the Framework page assigned to the desktop :
Navigate to that particular desktop under Super administration
1. Navigate to System Administration -> System Configuration -> Portal Display -> Desktop & Display Rules
2. Portal Content -> Portal Users -> Standard Portal Users -> Ajax Framework Content
3. Right click on Ajax Portal Desktop -> Open -> Desktop
4. Under Framework Pages, row having the Green tick under Default column is the Framework page assigned to the desktop
5. Click “Locate in Tree”, to see the pcd path of the Framework page.
• Check and correct the order in the Framework Page :
Navigate to that particular Framework page under Content administration
1. Navigate to Content Administration -> Portal Content -> Portal Users -> Standard portal Users -> Ajax Framework Content
2. Right click Ajax Framework Page -> Open -> Page
3. Select the particular Iview which appears in a different place and then with “Move Up or Move Down” place it in the correct position
4. Click Save. Refresh the page and the order will be correct now.