When we execute the log report in EAM, we would like to see the report based on which we can take a decision.
But, sometimes we get to see errors when we execute the log report in EAM. In this document, Please find some of the common issues along with solutions here.
Error No: 1
When we are executing consolidated log report under reports and analytics tab, we could able to see only transaction information not able to see descriptions of those transactions
- The transaction description is not available in the consolidated report due to performance issue.
- As in 10.0 there are multiple systems and logs come from multiple systems of different basis release.
- Now for showing transaction description RFC calls have to be made for each system.
- So it was found that fetching the transaction description for each system is degrading the performance of the log report, hence as per the design the transaction description has not been supported in EAM reports.
- This can be found in SAP NOTE : 2010385
Error No: 2
Transactional logs are not giving any data
- This error occurs due to missing authorization issue.
1. Assign the authorization S_TOOLS_EX to your RFC user in the target connector
2. Along with the Authorization issue, This SAP NOTE will help you: 1775432
Error No: 3
When the Consolidated Log Report is executed, the following error is displayed.
- This kind of error occurs if the Service is deactivated. To solve this error:
- Go to transaction SICF > Default host > SAP > BC> webdynpro > SAP > GRAC_UIBB_SPM_Tcode_REPORTS to check the service status.
- Right click on this and activate it. Now youwill be able to open the “Transaction and session details” page without any error.
Error No: 4
Consolidated Log report is giving the error showing the following error:
- There kind of error occurs due to large volume of data or due to some other reason the extended memory is used up and so the TSV_NEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED exception is coming.
- For resolving that problem, it is necessary to configure the memory parameters correctly. Refer to SAP Notes 146289 and 425207 to check the parameters to be maintained. This memory utilizing issue is caused by too much of data selected. So, If changing the parameters cannot solve the problem, then reduce the data selection by creating variants for log display.
Error No: 5
- This error is due to missing of the text entry in T-code SE75 for object ‘GRC’.
- To Resolve this issue: Refer to SAP Note No: 1982125
Error No: 6
Audit Log Report is not displaying any data
- The following reasons could be the cause:
- 1. Firefighter log sync job has not been run.
- 2. There are no records in the plug-in system for the transactions: SM20, SM21 and SM49
Everyone is free to correct the mistakes in this and
Add more issues of this type into the document.