Copy Work Manager Application in SAP ECC 6.0 (Configuration Copy)
The attached document provides step by step instructions on how to copy work manager applicaiton in SAP ECC 6.0 to create a your own copy of the configurations.
- Start the transaction “/syclo/configpanel”
- Click on “Mobile Application Configuration as shown below
3. Select the Work Manager Application you want to copy “SAP_WORK_MANAGER_62” and click on the button “Copy”
4. Change the name of New Mobile Application to ZSAP_WORK_MANAGER_62 (or any other name) & the Description as Z SAP Work Manager 6.2 (or any other description) as shown below
5. Replace SWM62 with ZSWM62 as shown in the diagram below
6. Next replace _CPY with a blank space as shown in the below diagram (NOTE: Ensure that are no spaces in the input field “Replace With”)
7. Navigate to the “Mobile Data Objects” and look for the SMW62_LAM_FUNCTION_LOCATION_LIST_SET and remove the _CP from the column Target Mobile Data Object
8. Navigate to the tab “Push Scenarios” select the row with SWM62_EMERGENCY_WORKORDER_OPERATION_PUSH and remove the __CP for operation push as shown below (manually)
9. In the tab “Push Scenarios” select the row with SWM62_EMERGENCY_WORKORDER_SUBOPER_PUSH and replace _PU_CP with “_PUSH” manually as shown below
10. Click on the “Copy” button as shown below & enter a TR
11. After saving the Work Manager Application Configuration to the tab “Client Globals” for the selected work manager application and select the “Client Global Name” – “Wo.AssignmentType” and change the DO_ID to refer to the Z DO ID as shown below (NOTE: Refresh the Webdynpro Application to see the copied version of the Work Manager Application. The SAP NOTE 2097205 describes this issue (it’s better to fix this before performing a transmit).
12. Navigate to the “Push Scenario Definition” from the configuration panel home page & select the copied Work Manager Application select the push scenario “ZSWM62_DMS_DOCUMENT_PUSH” and select the tab “Subscription Settings” and change the Subscription Agent id referenced to “ZSWM62_CLIENT_ONDEMAND_PUSHREQ” as shown below & click on “Save” (NOTE: The SAP NOTE 2094183 should fix this issue. If you have applied this NOTE then there is no need to perform these steps.)
13. Repeat the above step for the Push Scenario “ZSWM62_BDS_DOCUMENT_PUSH” and “Save”
14. The above should enable you to create a new copy of the Work Manager Configurations.
15. Refer to the below SDN Blogs for Installation and Deploying Work Manager to refer to the new Z Copy of the Work Manager Configurations
- http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-56329 (though it references SAP Work Manager 6.1 the steps are the same for SAP Work Manager 6.2