Can you believe that a year has gone by, and it is time for the next SAP for Utilities Conference on September 13-16, 2015 in Huntington Beach, California.
Do you need to find a reason to attend? You are in luck, I will give you seven!
- Achieve the ultimate state of readiness: SAP for Utilities is North America’s most comprehensive utilities program designed specifically for this ever-evolving community. It is the annual go-to event that unites over 1,000 utilities professionals from across North America and the globe. It brings together all sectors of the industry—including power generation, transmission, distribution, retail, gas, water, waste, recycling and more—to embrace innovative solutions, fresh ideas and thought-leading insights to improve your business performance.
- A uniquely curated program focused on business outcomes: the research that goes into creating the program is extensive. It is expertly guided by a Conference Advisory Team representing utilities of all sizes.
- Access to information we won’t get anywhere else: this is the only event of its kind in North America – where utility experts, thought-leaders and professionals come together in the same place at the same time for three days.
- Join a global community: we can tap into the collective wisdom of delegates, speakers and experts during breaks and lunch, in between sessions, at a dedicated speakers’ corner and at the networking functions.
- Exclusive access to collaboration tools and resources: we can connect with other attendees before, during and after the conference. We will receive a networking list with all participant details and will receive access to all content presented.
- Meet select partners: the conference hosts leading technology and services providers so we can review all the best solutions tools in one place.
- It’s not your mother’s utility anymore: Technology is changing, business models are changing. Come hear about in-memory computing, cloud and mobile technology and solutions, and understand new business models utilities will need to adapt to become the utility of the future and understand the networked economy.
Visit the SAP for Utilities Conference Webpage for more information.