All Agentry users,
SAP Global Services and Support (GSS – One Service) tries to be proactive in giving resolutions out to the customer to be readily available before the need arises.
Based on some internal and external installation of SAP Mobile Platform/Agentry Products, the following KBA articles will help users troubleshoot issues tied to SMP 3.0 (Agentry) Invalid user name or password successfully. This SCN blog/article can be used as a check point for this type of issues in SMP 3.0 and Agentry.
Some of the issues may be tied to a specific product (Work Manager SAP or Work Manager IBM).
Please review each listed Knowledge Base Article (KBA) below based on your use case (proper SAP access required):
Knowledge Base Articles (KBA):
- 2193329 – SMP 3.0 “Invalid user name or password” that occurs when a Transmit session is restarted after an Error 14 – Agentry and SAP Work Manager 6.1 (This error is popular in Work Manager 6.1 installation – unknown error why the client disconnects – Related to KBA 2165411).
- 2110369 – SMP 3.0 SP04: Not able to connect via Agentry – The UserID or password is Invalid. Try Again – getEndpoint#No endpoint with name SAPXXXX was found #null (Additional tip: The quick answer to this is you used an ID in creating an Agentry node in the SAP Cockpit that is not the expected official Editor name or ID or production name ex: Application\SAPWM-v1-0-0.app.agpz – where SAPWM is the official ID).
- 2165411 – SMP 3.0: The user ID or password is invalid. Try Again. – Exception caught: Destination custom User AUTH does not exist – Agentry
Other older references (for older installation – kept for reference as it may be important for older installs):
- 1853847 – Invalid user and password error upon log in and Failed to acquire cryptography context and key container – Agentry
- 2015194 – Getting “Invalid Password for <User>” error during Work Manager login to Production Agentry Server
- 1814078 – “Invalid Password” after retransmitting the client to the server since upgrading to Agentry (5.2.16) for SAP Work Manager
- 1816621 – Troubleshooting: Failed to acquire cryptography context and key container – Agentry.
As we continue to help customers with key troubleshooting guides, you may bookmark this article as we may add more into this landing page soon.
SAP Platinum Support Engineer