I am sharing my recent experience with SAP Fiori. There are 200+ apps that have been delivered on SAP. SAP Fiori enable you to use your tablet, iphone or any Android phone to access SAP applications.
Approve Purchase Orders, you can view pending purchase orders and approve them. If necessary, you can forward approvals to a different employee for further processing.
- You can search for specific purchase orders.
- You can display details for each purchase order, for example, the line items with detailed information, such as account assignment and conditions.
- You can approve or reject purchase orders, and you can forward them to a colleague.
- Configuration of release strategy is done with Workflow
- Fiori Add-On Components are installed on your system
- You also need SAP Gateway to use add-on component as O data service
SAP Fiori Inbox on SAP workflow tasks assigned to user in his SAP inbox. You can also check pending requests available in SWBP transaction.
SPRO–>Materials Management–>Purchasing–>Purchase Order–>Approve Purchase Order App
I used Standard Workflow Task-TS20000166
In this Customizing activity, you can specify the workflow tasks that are used for approving purchase orders in SAP ERP. You must do this to enable the approval workflow in the Approve Purchase Orders app.
- If you are using the user interface software component UIAPP002 from the add-on FIORI PURCHASEORDAPPR 1.0, this Customizing activity is not relevant.
- If you have previously used the user interface software component UIAPP002, you have performed Customizing steps in the Gateway system under SAP NetWeaver -> Gateway Service Enablement -> Content -> Task Gateway Service -> Scenario Definition. This Customizing is no longer relevant if you are now using the user interface software component UIX01EAP. However, you do not need to delete this Customizing.
You are using the user interface software component UIX01EAP from the add-on FIORI ERP APPLICATIONS X1.
To find the workflow tasks you need to enter in this Customizing activity, proceed as follows:
- 1. Start transaction SWETYPV.
- 2. Find a line to which the following applies:
- The ObjectType is BUS2012 (purchase order).
- The Event is RELEASESTEPCREATED.
- The checkbox Type linkage active is selected.
3. Copy the entry for Receiver Type in the same line to your clipboard.
4. Start the Workflow Builder (transaction SWDD).
5. Enter the content of the clipboard into the Workflow field and press ENTER. In the Navigation Area, you see a list of steps.
1. Log on the website link using any browser or configure your Fiori App on your Android system
2. Enter Username and password
3. Scroll down to “Buyer” Section and Click “Approve Purchase Orders” logo
4. Select the Purchase Order number on Left side to look into details
You can also see the items details such as Price, Discount and any other information.
Now user have option to click on “Approve” Button or “Reject” Button or “Forward” button.
Approver can also maintains his comments while approving the purchase order and these comments get maintained in the purchase order header level text
Back-Text PO approval notes is maintained.