Experience Transformation with SAP Fiori UX
SAP S/4HANA, with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX), is transforming business users’ approach to SAP software and providing a personalized, responsive, and simple UX across tasks and devices.
When it comes to user experience, we are usually asked to “show and tell”. This means providing demos or videos that highlight the new user experience. Now, we’ve taken it one step further: Instead of showing you just SAP Fiori UX – we have a series of videos where you can see the new experience side-by-side with the older SAP GUI experience. Compare the processing time, clicks, screen changes, and fields filled.
The results are impressive – in some scenarios – the new UX reflects a significant reduction in time to complete a task. In others, it’s clear that the simple UX removes much of the complexity (think reduced number of clicks, screens, fields) associated with tasks.
With a modern experience, SAP Fiori combines analytics and transactions together. Business users can get insight on any data from anywhere in real-time which enables planning, execution, prediction, and simulation – and ultimately, decisions that can be made on the fly with a high level of granularity for faster business impact.
The bottomline – SAP Fiori UX is more intuitive and will ultimately make training new users much simpler. Gone are the days of memorized transaction codes, short-cuts, and complex software systems. In its place, a role-based approach that puts the user at the center and enables employees to easily do their job.
Please unmute your speakers and experience the transformation yourself by clicking on the name of the respective app:
- Process Receivables (Business Role: Cash Collections Specialist)
- Clear Incoming Payments (Business Role: Accounts Receivables Accountant)
- Post Incoming Payments (Business Role: Accounts Receivables Accountant)
- Schedule/Revise Payment Proposals (Business Role: Accounts Payables Accountant)
- Manage Vendor Line Item (Business Role: Accounts Payable Accountant)
- Post General Journal Entries (Business Role: General Ledger Accountant)
- Analyze Third Party Services (Business Role: General Ledger Accountant)
Do we have any latest deck for Fiori UX Overview publicly available, so that can be used for customers ?
Got it please ignore.