I’m sure most (if not all) of you remember the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa and its official song Waka Waka (This Time for Africa). It was the first World Cup hosted in Africa and if you’ve seen my tweet —
— Vladimir Pavlov (@vladopavlov) July 7, 2015
— you already know that it’s now also time for the first HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) event in Africa! And what’s even better – it will be not just one but actually a whole series of 5 (yes, five!) events! So, next week and the week after Alexander Silgidjian and I will have the honor and pleasure to be your guides into the exciting world of HCP at these SAP CodeJams organized together with University Alliances in Johannesburg, Pretoria (two events), Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. If you would like to learn about SAP’s innovative in-memory Platform-as-a-Service as well as make your first steps developing applications on it, then sign up today and come with your desire to learn and hack!
As a participant you will:
- get an introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- get access to the technology, tools, experts and more
- get your hands dirty developing cloud applications using modern Java, Web UI and SAP HANA technologies
- start small from “Hello World” and grow bigger step-by-step leveraging one or more platform services to build an application for your desired use-case
- have the opportunity to ask questions, get help and discuss with the experts
- all this in a fun and casual environment with your classmates, friends and peers from the local developer community
SAP CodeJam is all about learning, sharing knowledge, networking and having fun, so why not sign up now? The events are free but the space is limited.
|July 23||SAP CodeJam Johannesburg|
|July 24||SAP CodeJam Pretoria (Belgium Campus)|
|July 25||SAP CodeJam Pretoria (University of Pretoria)|
|July 28||SAP CodeJam Cape Town|
|July 30||SAP CodeJam Port Elizabeth|
Meet you there!