To be ‘connected’ and engaged with our customers we also need customer relevant solutions to be connected. In the era of social media you often hear the phrase that ‘Customer Service is the new marketing’ – but if our channels are not connected, if we don’t have cross-channel – cross-communication visibility of the conversations with our customers how can we deliver the type of engagement that fosters the brand loyalty we seek.
The first generation of solutions were constructed to serve the needs of business silos. The result being that customer information was fragmented across channels and customers received inconsistent levels of engagement dependent on the channel(s) they used.
With the second generation of solutions came the age of the CRM ‘suite’ which promised to provide a ‘single view of the customer’ across channels and business processes, but this was rarely the case. The platforms used typically didn’t go deep enough for the line of business need and were quickly super-ceded and integrated with ‘best of breed’ solutions that covered the key business requirements.
Also a critical factor in both the first and the second generation of solutions was that the customer was seen as a [RECORD] in a database which afforded little opportunity for businesses to gain any real insight or intelligence without resorting to the use of specialized tools, whilst also defining these solutions as ‘systems of record’ rather than true ‘systems of engagement’.
With the 3rd generation of we are able to deliver on the promise of 1:1 customer engagement across all channels of customer interaction, delivering:
- Contextualized Marketing & Service, serving the needs of the individual at the time of need
- Fully integrated process and order orchestration across all sales and commerce channels
- A harmonized customer experience across physical and digital channels AND CRUCIALLY
- A platform not just built on customer data, but a platform built on CUSTOMER INTELLIGENCE allowing you to ‘live in the moment’ with each and every customer
- Account and Contact Management
- Activity Management
- Collaboration and Feeds
- UX, Personalization and Productivity
- Lead Management
- Opportunity Management
- Quotation Management
- Visit Planning and Execution
- Sales Planning and Forecasting
- Sales Analytics and Predictive Analytics
- Partner Channel Management
- Territory Management
- User Management and Role Based Access
- C4C Service Extensibility
- Groupware Integration
- Back Office Integration
- Account 360 and Sales Intelligence
- Customer Insight
- Administrative Functions
- Product Master
- Pricing Management
- Organizational Setup and Management
- Industry solutions
- Key Partner Solutions