SAP Quality Awards 2015 – Celebrating Excellence in Software Implementations
The SAP Quality Awards for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa celebrate customers who have excelled in the implementation of their SAP software solutions.
These prestigious awards recognize customers who use SAP’s ten quality principles to:
- Effectively plan, execute and manage their implementations
- Simplify business processes and deliver significant business benefits to their organization
- Achieve fast, low-cost implementations – and meet today’s demand for rapid time to value
Each year, SAP presents the SAP Quality Awards for Europe, the Middle East and Africa to recognize customers who have achieved excellence in planning and executing their SAP projects and programs, delivering significant value to their organizations.
From international recognition and press opportunities to attendance at local and regional award ceremonies, the benefits of winning an SAP Quality Award are invaluable and there are two winning opportunities:
- First: Customers enter within their SAP market unit for the local Quality Awards program. Submissions for 2015 opened in January.
- Second: Local Gold winners then enter with other Gold winners across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa for the overall regional Quality Awards. This will take place in the first quarter of 2016.
We invite you to take a look at last year’s Regional Award Ceremony and visit the SAP Quality Awards Page on SAP.com to understand the categories and Market Unit deadline.