Both the SAP Screen Personas and SAP Fiori teams provide a way for their customers to learn innovative ways their products are being used and interact directly with product experts. Each product group hosts monthly “practitioner forum” webcasts. These calls are a great way to see how other companies are using these user experience (UX) solutions, interact with other customers, and ask questions about best practices.
We started the first practitioner forum in July 2013. Since then, we have added the other ones to meet customer demand for real-time information to help them accelerate adoption of SAP’s new UX solutions.
The calls follow a regular pattern, as shown the chart below.
- SAP Screen Personas – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- SAP Fiori – 3rd Thursday of the month
These calls are limited to customers that have already downloaded the products. (We will check before sending the meeting invitation.)
How to Join
- For the SAP Screen Personas practitioner forums, please register here: http://eepurl.com/brof4T.
Contact Peter Spielvogel if you have any questions.
- For the SAP Fiori practitioner forum, please email Toros Aledjian.
- Both emails follow the standard email@example.com format.
- We can only send invitations to valid company email accounts (no gmail, for example).
Hope you can join us. We look forward to working with you to help you go live with SAP Screen Personas and SAP Fiori.