On July 3, 2015, in a Podcast series-Episode 7 for SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Martin Bachman, Head of Product Management for SAP API Management and SAP Gateway, explains about the SAP API Management In-Cloud edition that launched on the same day. In this interactive session, he talks about some of the important features of this solution. As mentioned by him, SAP API Management provides simple, scalable and secure access to digital assets and enables enterprises to scale and innovate. SAP API Management in-cloud Edition is powered by SAP HANA Cloud Platform (SAP HCP) to expose APIs to external world.
Here are some of the important questions that he answered in this podcast about SAPI API Management In-Cloud solution:
- Does this solution support unified standards based API access of REST/ Odata or SOAP services?
- How does it help to onboard developers quickly?
- Does it provide any analytical capabilities?
- How to protect data and services from security threats?
- How to avoid back-end server overloading?
To learn more about it, check out the Podcast at: SAP HANA Cloud Platform Podcast</title> <link>https://open.hpi.de/static/podcastgen/</link> <atom…
To get more information about SAP API Management, you can connect with us on the following channels: