As we come across loads in BW system, we find that sometimes when records are been pulled from R3 system or any other system to DSO. We find that the records sent and records inserted are loaded properly but the DSO is not getting activated and it fails again and again as we try to repeat the step.
As show in the figure.
It gives a error message as following
Request REQU_DIP2U0H3F7HPRSV6ABOBKNVKO(249.473) has not or not correctly been updated,
But when we search in the process chain for the request id we do not get it.
This is due to, this requested belongs to the older loads which might have been not processed. So it has got stuck.so we need to process those first so that this DSO gets activated after those records are processed.
So we need to first find in which date that request ID has been stuck.
GoTo Tcode SE16 and type the table name :- RSSELDONE and click on table contents
Provide the request id in the Request number field. We will get the request number where the DSO is getting failed as mentioned in the screen.
We get the date of the request id in SELDATE as shown below.
After getting the date from SELDATE we can go in Tcode RSMO
We can go to the particular date and correct the loads. After correcting we can then activate the DSO.