After upgrade from SAP BW 7.01 to 7.4, many times,Formulae and routines of Transformation are not consistent in the source and Target in the7.4. Thus, some times on moving transports of transformation in the next phase,it’s failed with RETURN CODE – 12.
To overcome this issue, Please follow below steps:-
- Go to Source box.
- Go to t-code SE38.
- Execute Report – RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK.
4. Put Selection OBJVERS =M & TRANSID=<Technical name of Transformation>
5. First Execute it for SIMULATE
6. Then execute in REPAIR_W (Repairmode is activated by deactivating the SIMULATE indicator. If the indicator REPAIR_Wis activated,transformations that are selected as yellow in the overview are also repaired).
7. Repeat the above Steps from 4-6 for OBJVERS=A.
8. Also repeat the above steps 1-7 in the Target system also.
9. Then capture the Transformation in new TP and move to next box, It will successfully move.
Supported Notes :
By using Report – RSTRAN_ROUT_RSFO_CHECK, we can make Formulae and routines of Transformation consistent. So Transport will not get failed while moving to next system.