Troubleshooting: Agentry – SMP 3.0 Clustering or Load Balance issue
To All SAP Agentry/SMP 3.0 users,
SAP Global Services and Support (GSS – One Service) tries to be proactive in giving resolutions out to the customer to be readily available before the need arises.
Based on some internal and external installation of SAP Mobile Platform/Agentry Products in a cluster, the following KBA articles will help users troubleshoot issues tied to SMP 3.0 (Agentry) cluster successfully. This SCN blog/article can be used as a check point for clustering issues in SMP 3.0 and Agentry.
Please review each listed Knowledge Base Article (KBA) below based on your use case (proper SAP access required):
- 2196375 – Example of how to setup Agentry Work Manager 6.2 in SMP 3.0 SP08 cluster
- 2188862 – Problem of publishing Work Manager on an SMP 3.0 cluster environment.
- 2190759 – DMS Document download is not working for SAP Work Manager (in node 2) in a cluster setup – Agentry and SMP 3.0.
- 2142843 – SMP 3.0 SP04 Agentry: SAP Java Load Balance – badKey and No endpoint with name – SAP Work Manager 6.1.
- Help doc – Virtual IP is not working in Cluster network with SMP Server (Agentry app).
- 2374326 – Case Study: Push not working in an Agentry/SMP 3.0 clustered and ERP Load Balance Environment.
- 2421383 – How to best deploy an Agentry application in a clustered environment or how to resolve and bring up a crashed SMP 3.0 clustered Agentry environment?
The goal of SAP AGS mobility support is to share the knowledge on key areas to properly support the users and customers using the SAP mobile products. We may add more resolution to this incident as we see fit. You may bookmark as needed.
See Also (Other SCN/Wiki/Whitepaper/Notes discussions):
- Production versus Development publish for Agentry application cluster in SMP 3.0
- How to install SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 in a cluster environment using ASE DB (reference for Agentry apps as Agentry in SMP 3.0 uses SMP 3.0 clustering feature)
- 2091573 – Recommendation on Running Multiple Mobile Application Releases in Parallel (SAP Work Manager, SAP Inventory Manager and others)
- How to Guide for Reverse Proxy and Load Balancing in SMP 3.0
SAP Platinum Support Engineer