SAP Agile Data Preparation will guide business users to rapidly develop a solution to measure and improve the quality of their information assets and empower business users to instantly improve the value and usefulness of data by discovering, preparing, and sharing data – without help from IT.
With this product, users can get fast insights by quickly importing multiple data sets from on premise, cloud, or spreadsheet data sources and let the software guide the users through analyzing the data, cleansing and enriching the data using SAP best practices. You would be able to quickly prepare data sets with a visual, interactive interface that is designed for ease of use and suggests one-click fixes for inaccurate, incomplete, and duplicate data. Users will be able to merge data sets to create a fully functional data cleansing solution.
The product also covers profiling, content type discovery, as well as sharing and collaborating with other colleagues.
We are happy to announce that SAP Early Knowledge Transfer for SAP Agile Data Preparation 1.0 is now available in SAP Learning Hub.
After you have the access to SAP Learning Hub with Enterprise, Customer or Partner Edition Subscription, you will be able to see SAP Agile Data Preparation 1.0: Learning Map for Consultants (Search Term: EKT_HANAADP10CONS)
- SAP Agile Data Preparation Overview
- Explain how to leverage SAP Agile Data Preparation to deliver trusted information
- Explain how to use a self-service tool that allows business users to prepare data sets
- Explain how business users can collaborate and share data
- Live Expert Session Recording “SAP Agile Data Preparation Overview”
- Walk through how to use the new SAP Agile Data Preparation features. With SAP Agile Data Preparation, your customers can drive more successful analytic, data migration, and master data management initiatives with data preparation capabilities for everyone.
If you don’t have the subscription yet, please go to SAP Learning Hub, choose your region and find the Local Education Contact in the bottom of the page.