Grouping of Calculated and Restricted Key Figures
Its possible to have so many Calculated Key Figures and Restricted Key Figures against a particular info provider
And this is not a welcome sight for anyone looking to create a Query and consume one of the CKF’s or RKF’s
There is an ABAP Report “RSZ_COMPONENT_TREE”, using which the CKF’s and RKF’s , for a particular info provider, can be grouped. For ease of use
How to do it
(1) In SE38 transaction, execute the ABAP Report “RSZ_COMPONENT_TREE”
(2) Key in the info provider and execute
(3) The list of all CKF’s and RKF’s will be seen
(4) Right click on the “Calculated Key Figures” and select “Create Node”, giving an appropriate name
(5) Drag and drop the needed CKF’s inside the node
(6) Next, save the operation using the “Save Hierarchy” button
(7) The created nodes will now be reflected in BEx and Eclipse BW Query Designer
(8) The same can be done for RKF’s
Good one, it will help out in organizing the query. Can you throw some light on how the transport will be moved. ( what needs to be collected in transport)
It really good one, i tried in SAP BW 7.3 version didnt find , in which version you used this program.
Thank you for the blog. Since there are so many versions and sp are running at the moment. A little introduction/ purpose and Version of the BW would have been an added advantage.
Thanks for the tip!
I work on a BI 7.31 with SP 12 and i have the program.
You can use the transaction "RSZTREE". Search for the note 1648317.
Hi Aneesh Kumar,
We are using Bi 7.0 version and I am unable to find the below program in Se38
Program Name : "RSZ_COMPONENT_TREE"
The Information is Good. But no clarity on the availability of the Program in which version of BW & with which SP. Neither the questions on the blog have been answered.