The SAP Manufacturing Industries Forum was held in Chicago June 23 – 25. A very good event with lots of interesting presentations. But if you missed this event, do not worry, as the presentations have been posted on the event site.
Use this link to access the event site.
The presentations are broken up the following sections:
- PLM and PPM Presentations
- IOT, Platform Innovation, and Industry Sessions
- Manufacturing Operations and Mobile EAM Session
- Customer Engagement and Commerce and CPQ Sessions
- Supply Chain and Business Network Sessions
If you have trouble finding these, the paths to the presentations are at the top of the home page as part of the banner.
Keep this free event in mind for next year.