Remote Deposit Capture: Taking the bank out of banking
Part one, of two, was just released in a current series about Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) and its business implications by Ace, LLC – “RDC: Taking the bank out of banking.” RDC has been deemed “the most important development the (U.S.) banking industry has seen in years” by the Federal Reserve. Do you agree? How has this banking process improved your business?
- Miscellaneous receipts arrive in the office, only to be routed to a central person for handling. This person collects the checks, and then routes to their lockbox
- Cost and potential risk associated with using a bank courier for checks can be eliminated
- Businesses that photocopy their checks prior to deposit can eliminate steps in their processing
- Miscellaneous employee checks to the company can be managed automatically
- Small businesses without a lockbox can simplify deposits by scanning checks
What are other ways your company has used RDC?
Stay tuned for part two of the series where we discuss system considerations for implementing RDC. Have a great day!