Here I will describe three ways to find the transaction code for a report or program. In this document I will use as example the program RFITEMGL.
Using transaction SE80
1. Go to transaction SE80 and select Program in the list. Fill the program name and click on Display. In the list below, look for Transactions.
Using transaction SE38
1. Go to transaction SE38, fill the program name and click on Where-used List (Ctrl + Shift + F3);
2. Select the option Transactions and click on Execute;
3. System will show you all transactions related to that program.
Using table TSTC
1. Go to transaction SE16, fill the table name as TSTC and press Enter;
2. Fill the program name and click on Execute (F8);
3. System will show you all transactions related to the program.
➕ You can use the same table to do the opposite! Fill the transaction code to find the program name.