How to Turn off the Restriction which Prevents Processors from Confirming Incidents
In the Solution Manager ITSM standard, processors are not allowed to confirm Incidents. The user who reported the Incident is intended to confirm it.
To enforce this restriction, the Solution Manager delivers an active BAdI implementation which contains the coding to disable the “Confirmed”/”Closed” status when the current user is the processor of the Incident. This also prevents the system from activating the “Confirm” button in the various Incident UIs when the current user is the processor.
- BAdI implementation: AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK
If customers do not wish to have this restriction in place, they can deactivate the BAdI implementation with the following procedure:
- Call transaction SE37, enter ENH_BADI_IMG_ACTIVITY_TOGGLE as the function module and select Test/Execute (F8)
2. In the dialog box which follows, leave ENHNAME blank, and enter AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK in IMPL_NAME.
3. Select Execute (F8).
4. The system will prompt for a value in ENHNAME. Leave this blank.
5. The system will now prompt you to deactivate the active Add-In implementation of AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK.
This will now allow processors to confirm Incidents