Generally in EHP6 version for ESS&MSS(Employee self service&Manager self service) portal,SAP has provided employee address,family and bank details in “Personal Profile” under ESS tab .Address and bank details are shown on individual blocks on a single page.so these are called as Generic User Interface Business Blocks(GUIBB).Advantage of this UIBB is employee can able to view all details like education,pay,employment,service dates and organizational data etc ..on single page with multiple blocks by one click on specific link in the ESSMSS Portal under employee tab.
As per client requirement,we need to display employee education,pay,service dates,Employment and apportionment details on one single page with multiple blocks and named as ‘Additional personal profile’ to fulfill this SAP has provided the Web dynpro component ‘FPM_OVP_COMPONENT’.
The below procedure explains how to achieve the requirement using existing standard FPM Components FPM_OVP_COMPONENT,FPM_LIST_UIBB and FPM_FORM_UIBB.How to create custom application configuration and custom component configuration and assign to the application component.
and also explains the UIBB Schema WIRE Schema configuration settings and view settings
We have to do the all customization under webdynpro applications ‘HRESS_A_PERSINFO’ and component configurations in ‘FPM_OVP_COMPONENT’
- I have created the custom Application configuration “ZHRESS_AC_PERSINFO” and component configuration ‘ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP’ for our ‘additional personal profile’ and assign the Component Configuration “ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP” to this Application configuration.
- Component Configuration “ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP” created under component configurations which is marked in yellow color in 2nd picture.
- If we want to add new Infotype in additional personal profile, we have to create new User Interface Building Block (UIBB) configurations for the overview screen and the detail screen. These screens are configured in ‘ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP” for every infotype.
- Here I am explaining about service dates infotype how we proceed and designed the UIBB for Info type IT0041 (service dates).
- As suggested by SAP we have created Component Configurations for IT0041 in FPM_LIST_UIBB, FPM_FORM_UIBB and HRESS_C_VALIDITY.
- Click on display configuration below screen is coming, then click on feeder class and assign IT0041 as object name .here feeder class is “CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW”.
- Feeder classes are varying based on the components as shown below.
- FPM_LIST_UIBB – > CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW
- FPM_FORM_UIBB -> CL_HRESS_PER_DETAIL
When we click on column (the marked box) to add the fields on UIBB,the below popup screen is coming with all fields .These fields are automatically coming from structure “HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0041” not from the table PA0041.This is the standard behavior of SAP ,so we are adding custom fields DAT01,DAT02,DAT03 to CI_XX_R0041 include.
- Ø For every infotype there is corresponding structure provided by SAP, some of them are highlighted below.
Here select the fields from below table whatever you want to display on the UIBB.
Here we can design the label,input/output field and its type ,alignment of the individual block.Click on Display configuration and look at the Form UIBB Schema, those fields are coming from structure HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0041, which is standard behavior of SAP.
Click on the general settings and then click on feeder class below screen is coming up with feeder class and HPPAD details.
This component configuration talks about validity period of the display of current active record in the system for every personnel number.
The above 3 created configurations are configured in “ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP” for overview screen and detailed screen.
Here we are doing overview page schema for UIBB and decided which component we want to display on the portal screen.if we clearly observer the below
screen in section-2,we have to blocks for pay and service details and section-3 for employment details.
you can feel this design in final output at last page of this document.
Here we are doing wire schema for UIBB, how we can link up the above 3 component configurations with feeder classes.
FPM_LIST_UIBB -> CL_HRESS_CONNECTOR_PER_OVR
FPM_FORM_UIBB -> CL_HRESS_CONNECTOR_IDENTITY
Once we are done with the above all configurations then we have to write code in universal classes of respective infotypes to display the required fields in additional personal profile as per requirement.
assign the custom Application configuration “ZHRESS_AC_PERSINFO” in LPD_CUST Transaction in ESS view.so that we can view the designed blocks in the portal.
When employee log into the Portal and click on customized link “Additional Personal Profile” in the portal .Enhancement Point ‘HRPAD00INFTYUI” is triggered.so created custom enhancement and BADI implementation and write code in method ‘OUTPUT_CONVERSION’ to fulfill this requirement.
For every infotype there is a universal class and structure are provided by SAP and maintained in the View V_T588UICONVCLAS
Some of the mentioned here
Most important thing here we have to maintain country code, Infotype, subtype and use case should be maintained in the View V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP,then only we can see the data on portal.
This customization is mandatory thing for UIBB to display the data on Portal.
Output: Login into the portal click on additional personal profile.
Here we can see the all employee details in single screen ,means multiple blocks can view at one place.
Kindly ask me for any clarifications.