UA China has been invited to attend a special event called Young Leaders & BuSo Workshop: “Entrepreneurship and Start-Ups between Germany and China Trends, Business Opportunities, Social Causes”, host by German Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai and Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Shanghai.
The need for continuous innovation – socially and technologically – suggests that it is key to investigate the potential to stimulate start up scenes:
- How do the entrepreneurial scenes in Germany and in China look like?
- How can Chinese and German organizations tap into new sources of innovation by partnering with entrepreneurs?
This special event takes a deeper look into this hot topic and discusses the following questions:
- What are trends in the start-up scenes in China and in Germany? How do eco-systems for start-ups look like? How can Germany and China learn from each other?
- How can corporates benefit from working with entrepreneurs and start-ups? How to create win-win partnerships?
- What happens at the universities in both countries?
- Entrepreneurship and society engagement – why and how are these important topics interrelated?
|Agenda:||5:00 – 5.10 pm Welcome by organizers Rolf Koehler, Member of the Board of Directors, German Chamber Shanghai, Dr. Peter Hefele, KAS
5:10 – 5.15 pm Introduction by moderators Katja Hellkoetter / Michael Maeder
5:15 – 6.00 pm Panel Discussion
6:10 – 6.45 pm Break out: creative speed brainstorm on a given task in small groups
6:45 – 7.15 pm Presentation of idea rainstorm results
7:15 – 8.00 pm Snacks & Networking
Some of the professors from local universities, of which have strong collaboration or background with Germany attended this event. They were glad to learn about SAP UA program when networking after the main session. It also provides potential collaboration opportunities with more professors and companies through this special meet up.